The Crew

The Crew

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Frustration

Here we are almost 1 year from starting this journey to our son. We are not any closer to getting him. Our # keeps moving up, but the govt is taking it's time! I seem to be struggling a little bit more. I know that Ryne will be here in God's time, and he will be truly God's blessing for our family. The kids always talk about Ryne. Our sweet little Ryno. Jeff and Lola talk about him like they know him. They are ready for the little guy. Our family will be complete the moment we see him.

We have been having a fun and busy summer. We just got back from Arizona. We had a blast with the cousins. We rented a home is Las Sendas. We were able to spend a lot of time with our 5 nephews. Yep 5 boys,and Lil Jeff and my brother Shane! The girls were out numbered! That's OK as we found time to shop, and have girl time. We were able to see our Nana's and Papa's as well. Jeff's mom (Nana) just had surgery 3 weeks ago. She was diagnosed with lung cancer and had a part of her lung taken out. She is doing good and will start her treatments in a few weeks. We love her very much and need lots of prayers.

We have one vacation to go then school. Kids are doing great and loving the summer thing. We have 2 Chinese exchange students with us for a couple weeks. They have been awesome. We hope that everyone has a great summer.

2 comments:

Christopher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christopher said...

Hi!I am Christopher.I am in Hong Kong now.I miss you very much.In Hong Kong is very boring.I want to study in your country.But money is a very big porblem.I hope God can help me.Thankyou.I love you!

Approval

Approval
1st step of paperwork! The Approval!!!!