The Crew

The Crew

Friday, August 29, 2008

September 1st has come!

Here we are another day and another posting about our son Ryno. September 1st has come and gone the final day for the new MOU agreement to be signed. Vietnam and U.S. have not come to any agreement and I don't know that it will happen soon. We think about him everyday. Our son Jeff was doing a school worksheet today, and it ask how many sisters and brothers he has? He answered 2 sisters and 1 brother. I went over the worksheet with him, and he said Mommy Ryne is my brother he is just not here yet. Just when you think they don't understand. We love this little guy so much. We will continue to wait. I knew that this would not be easy. I knew that it would be lot of ups and downs. I guess it's like pregnancy, and becoming a new mom. No one can prepare you. I often hear a voice saying "Just wait, be patient". I will continue to listen to the spirit, and know it will happen. We love you Ryne.
The kids are doing great. Jeff started 1st grade. Wow Wow!!! My little boy is growing up. He loves school. He has gotten so tall. He will start baseball this fall, and Daddie is coaching. He is a very sweet little boy. Lola is now in Kindergarten. Wow Wow!! She is a very beautiful little girl. She is loving school. We have her in dance and cheer. She thinks it's the best thing ever. Lola told me today that it's OK for her to get big because that is what happens over a long time. I am so not ready for that. These times are the best! Our little Sophie is great. She is just as independent as Lola. She started a 2 day a week preschool. We cried when we dropped her off, and she just said bye bye. How sad is that. We put her in a little dance class. She is a loving dance. We have a boy that is very boy and 2 girly girls.
Jeff and I are staying very busy. Our family is moving right along. I know that I posted about Jeff's mom a month ago, but wanted to give everyone an update. She is doing pretty good. She is quite the trooper. She is powering through her treatments. We love her so much. Continue to pray for her. We will be going in October on the Bouchy/Coates annual Disney's not so scary Halloween trip. The kids are very excited about Disney. We hope that our family and friends are doing great! We miss everyone.

No comments:

Approval

Approval
1st step of paperwork! The Approval!!!!